Kazoo 0.9 has been released yesterday. It includes some minor changes and a
couple bug fixes for more robust connection handling.
We are working on a simplified internal connection implementation, which
should further improve the robustness and improve the speed a bit, by
reducing the number of threads being used.
Kazoo can be installed off Pypi. Docs available at http://kazoo
On behalf of the Kazoo team,
- When a retry operation ultimately fails, it now raises a
`kazoo.retry.RetryFailedError` exception, instead of a general `Exception`
instance. `RetryFailedError` also inherits from the base `KazooException`.
- Improvements to Debian packaging rules.
- Issue #39 / #41: Handle connection dropped errors during session writes.
Ensure client connection is re-established to a new ZK node if available.
- Issue #38: Set `CLOEXEC` flag on all sockets when available.
- Issue #37 / #40: Handle timeout errors during `select` calls on sockets.
- Issue #36: Correctly set `ConnectionHandler.writer_stopped` even if an
exception is raised inside the writer, like a retry operation failing.