Accumulo, mail # dev - SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-14, 02:31
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 00:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 02:12
+
Christopher 2013-07-15, 03:13
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 01:00
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-14, 14:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 15:03
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 15:40
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-15, 14:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 14:54
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-15, 15:54
Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 16:15
I consider the consensus of all parties who have actually helped out so
far as adequate PMC consensus (given we've had about 3 days since last
INFRA update).

I'll send another note here when I hear back from INFRA.

John Vines 2013-07-15, 15:06
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-15, 14:59