From: Amirhossein Kiani [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 8:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Are curator framework consumers single threaded?

Hi Jordan,

First of all, thanks a lot for all the great work on Curator! I have started using it and it is amazingly simplifying my code!

I have just ran into this issue recently that I am using a Distributed Queue, a Path Cache and a Distributed Double Barrier in my code, and having some difficulties. I'm trying to run everything with the test framework Curator provides and it seems like when I enter() the barrier in one of my objects the other one (that is using a different client) is also blocked.
Is there a way to have the Queue consumer object as well as Event listeners for the Path Cache start in new threads?

Many thanks,
Amir