Hive >> mail # user >> Re: API to map Hive Table extended description into Java Objects

Re: API to map Hive Table extended description into Java Objects
Following should help:-

http://hive.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/hive/metastore/api/Table.html
http://hive.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/hive/metastore/HiveMetaStoreClient.html

~Aniket