MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?

+
WangRamon 2012-09-06, 08:32
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 09:13
+
WangRamon 2012-09-06, 09:26
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 09:53
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-09-06, 11:49
+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-09-06, 12:05
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-06, 19:15
Re: Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?
Hi,

We use oozie for this kind of notification. Not really a monitoring
tool, it is a workflow system.

http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/docs/3.1.3/docs/DG_EmailActionExtension.html

Julien

2012/9/6 WangRamon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Guys
>
> Is there some 3rd party monitor tool that i can use to monitor the hadoop
> cluster, especially that i can get a notification/email when there is a job
> failed? Thanks for any suggestion.
>
> Cheers
> Ramon

+