MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?

Re: Is there a way to get notificaiton when the job is failed?
Hi,

We use oozie for this kind of notification. Not really a monitoring
tool, it is a workflow system.

http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/docs/3.1.3/docs/DG_EmailActionExtension.html

Julien