Hadoop >> mail # user >> Block replication

Block replication
Hi all dear,
I am using RPC directly to add block, such as

namenode = DFSClient.createNameode(conf);
namenode.addBlock(str, excluded);

If I add more blocks continully, I got NotYetReplicated
Exception, but it has retries. and success finally.

so my questioin is how can I make replicate a little bit quickly? such as
namenode.addBlock(str, excluded); then this block can be replicated quickly?
Thanks.