HBase >> mail # user >> where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase

+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-20, 21:57
+
Stack 2011-01-20, 22:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-01-20, 22:02
Re: where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase
Thank you for the prompt response. I am using Eclipse IDE, Ted, you are
right, I could have found it out using the references, just need to get the
build path correctly :)

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> According to IDEA, the only implementation is HConnectionImplementation
> in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager
>
> Are you not using an IDE?  Tracking this stuff down without one will be
> very
> slow.
>
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I am diving into the HBase source code for to get a better understanding
> > and
> > i am looking for the concrete implementation classes
> > of org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnection. Does anyone know where is
> > the
> > package?
> > Thank you :D

+