Drill >> mail # dev >> Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating

Re: Fwd: git mirror(s) not updating
I don't think anybody has tested on Windows.  You may be the first to
build there.

I suggest you install cygwin and try to run the build from bash.
Offhand, I know both of the following files use linux/unix directory
separators.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/blob/master/sandbox/prototype/pom.xml
https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/blob/master/sandbox/prototype/exec/java-exec/pom.xml