HDFS, mail # user - Small cluster setup.

+
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-08, 18:46
+
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-13, 13:59
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-03-13, 14:02
Re: Small cluster setup.
Cyril Bogus 2013-03-13, 14:21
Hi Nitin,

As part of my configuration I have set all the environment variables AND
added HADOOP_PREFIX. But the problem still persist so I will just keep the
extra copy in order to move forward.

And I start it from /home/hadoop. I have no idea why it is looking for
/home/agnik/hadoop

hadoop hive 2013-03-14, 13:53