Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4

Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC4
Tested so far using accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz:

MD5 OK
signature OK
ran all functional tests: found ACCUMULO-1435
Ran against hadoop 1.0.4 OK
Ran against hadoop 2.0.4-alpha OK

Presently running Continuous Ingest and Random Walk.  I should have results
tomorrow.

I don't see ACCUMULO-1435 holding up the release.

-Eric