HBase, mail # dev - code reviews and JIRA

code reviews and JIRA
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-04-22, 20:36
Remember a couple hackathons ago we were discussing the reviews?
I was looking for some JIRAs to review last week and see the problem that
all the JIRAs with patch available are in one heap, despite some of them
needing some work, and some already being reviewed by someone.
Perhaps we can add another status (like "Patch in review"), that the patch
person can set when there's nothing to be done on the JIRA, and set
Assignee field (or add Reviewer field) to Unassigned (noone is reviewing)
or assign to existing "main" reviewer if any.
What do you think?