Sqoop >> mail # user >> does --hbase-row-key support multiple columns?

+
shengjie min 2013-08-08, 07:29
Re: does --hbase-row-key support multiple columns?
Hey Shengjie,

Composite keys were added in Sqoop 1.4.4. Take a look --hbase-row-key in
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopUserGuide.html#idp3672480.

-Abe