Drill >> mail # user >> direction to study the src

Re: direction to study the src
Hi folks,

There isn't really a wiki/doc for breaking down the source code, but there
are a number of presentations that is available talking about high level
architecture:

http://www.slideshare.net/ApacheDrill

I also just published a blog post and Prezi presentation walking through at
a high level how Drill processes and executes a SQL query here:

http://tnachen.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/lifetime-of-a-query-in-drill-alpha-release/

Hope these get you started, and we always welcome more doc contributions!

Tim