HBase >> mail # user >> How to join 2 tables using hadoop?

Re: How to join 2 tables using hadoop?
You can also look into Pig, if you already haven't. It supports various
kinds of joins and is simpler than writing your own M/R job (assuming that
you don't have complex or custom requirements.)

Regards,
Shahab