Hive >> mail # user >> Operators && and || do not work

Re: Operators && and || do not work
Hi Amareshwari/Ashutosh,

Ashutosh is probably right, I doubt if this ever worked. I couldn't find a
clientpositive test case which uses && or ||.

I also modified a unit test case in Hive9 to use "&&" instead of "AND" and
that failed with the same error Amareshwari saw. Hive9 does not have
HIVE-2439.

-Thiruvel