Zookeeper, mail # user - Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration

Re: Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration
Brian Tarbox 2012-11-29, 19:47
Thanks for the heads up on the exhibitor group, I'll head over there.  FYI
I more wanted to stop Exhibitor from changing my cfg file than stop it from
restarting the node....even if I restart the node by hand if the cfg got
changed out from under me I'm still hosed.

Brian

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox