MapReduce, mail # user - About configuring cluster setup

+
Ramya S 2013-05-14, 07:01
+
Robert Dyer 2013-05-14, 16:23
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-05-14, 07:10
Re: About configuring cluster setup
Chris Embree 2013-05-14, 12:36
It's not a good idea for anything more than Proof of Concept or Sandbox
clusters.