HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 16:52
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 17:00
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 17:17
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 17:23
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 19:05
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 19:19
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 20:10
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 20:22
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 20:30
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-25, 20:38
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 20:42
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-25, 21:15
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 21:22
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-25, 21:41
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-26, 02:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-26, 11:12
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-26, 16:59
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-04-26, 20:26
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-27, 04:30
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-04-28, 20:32
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-30, 11:50
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-04-30, 19:29
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-01, 20:17
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-01, 20:27
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-01, 20:39
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-02, 00:23
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-02, 02:04
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-02, 02:10
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-02, 02:14
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-02, 02:15
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-02, 18:39
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-03, 10:52
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-03, 13:15
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 13:18
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 13:21
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 14:00
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 17:06
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-21, 17:29
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 17:32
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-21, 17:45
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-21, 20:07
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 20:18
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-21, 20:21
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 21:07
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-21, 21:14
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 21:19
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-21, 21:25
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-21, 22:41
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-21, 21:47
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-22, 15:28
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-22, 17:02
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-22, 17:44
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-22, 19:35
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 17:15
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 17:48
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-23, 18:47
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 18:49
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-23, 18:57
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 19:04
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-23, 20:35
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 21:31
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-23, 21:50
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-23, 22:20
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 22:24
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-23, 22:26
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 23:07
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-23, 23:19
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 23:34
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-23, 23:35
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-24, 15:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-24, 16:41
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-24, 19:16
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-24, 17:17
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-24, 19:38
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-24, 20:03
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-24, 20:25
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-05-24, 21:00
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-24, 23:08
+
Jay Vyas 2013-05-25, 02:27
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-28, 17:05
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-28, 17:08
Re: HBase is not running.
Ok, I finally got HBase to work.  With the current networking configs
and then just tried to run it with the default configs.  I didn't change the
path to the directory, which I think I was messing up in hbase-site.xml.

One more question, how should the syntax look like in this thing?  If I
want to store the data in /hbase (from the root directory), should the path
look like this?

<property>
  <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
  <value>file:/hbase</value>