HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Ok, I finally got HBase to work.  With the current networking configs
and then just tried to run it with the default configs.  I didn't change the
path to the directory, which I think I was messing up in hbase-site.xml.

One more question, how should the syntax look like in this thing?  If I
want to store the data in /hbase (from the root directory), should the path
look like this?

<property>
  <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
  <value>file:/hbase</value>