Hive >> mail # user >> How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?

+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-07-04, 09:42
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-04, 10:38
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-07-04, 11:09
+
Michael Malak 2013-07-04, 14:53
+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-07-04, 15:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-04, 15:30
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-04, 16:10
Re: How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?

 hive > set hive.io.output.fileformat=CSVTextFile;
 hive > insert overwrite local directory '/usr/home/hadoop/da1/' select * from customers

*** customers is a Hive table