Pig, mail # user - Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi
kun yan 2013-09-11, 13:22
Congratulations Koji!

--

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]