HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-08, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-01-08, 18:21
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-08, 18:32
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-09, 03:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-09, 03:59
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-09, 04:00
Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-09, 04:05
Ted you seem to have picked some random part of this conversation and
misunderstood it?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy