Drill >> mail # dev >> Nearly call a vote...

Nearly call a vote...
Hey there,

We're really close on the first release of Apache Drill.  This is very
exciting.  All 1.0.0-M1 targeted bugs are closed and test cases are
passing.  I tried to create an Apache Candidate release but Nexus is not
accepting my artifacts.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  (I'm
getting 400 errors.  I followed the mahout deployment steps as well as
others without luck, even their troubleshooting suggestions.)

For now, please check out the drill-root-1.0.0-m1 tag for the candidate
files and share your thoughts on this as a first release for Drill.

thanks,
Jacques