MapReduce >> mail # user >> DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.

+
Rob Blah 2013-08-11, 10:27
+
Rob Blah 2013-08-11, 21:07
Re: DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.
Can you check the config entry
for yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-calculator ?
It should point
to org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator

bq. I was able to fix all issues

What other issues came up ?

Thanks

+