Drill, mail # dev - How to enable Drill log to analyze query execution

Re: How to enable Drill log to analyze query execution
Timothy Chen 2013-09-14, 15:19
Hi Jinfeng,

Once you get Lilth installed (which is simply downloading it and running
it) and ran, it will be listening to the socket that Drill opens to write
to.

If you then launches sqline and run queries, there should be logs showing
up on Lilth automatically.

As for Eclipse problem, I never used Eclipse with Drill so hopefully
someone else can answer that question for you.

Tim