Bigtop >> mail # user >> Building bigtop with patches

Re: Building bigtop with patches
Hello Roman,

Thank you for your answers.

I was trying to make hadoop deb with few patches and was wondering why its
not working :)

And now i know that with dep , rpm packages patches wont be picked from
patch folder. However if i want tar then i would get patches applied.

Any suggestions for making patched deb ?

Thanks once again.