MapReduce >> mail # user >> Redirects from namenode to datanode not working

+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-19, 06:27
+
Georgy Gryaznov 2012-10-23, 06:41
+
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-23, 07:04
Re: Redirects from namenode to datanode not working
any hints friends will i have to try this with a cluster set up?? with
datanode installed on a diffrnt ip address

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Visioner Sadak
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> my config files already have ips instead of localhost.....yes if i copy
> paste ip in address bar it wrks ....is there any other place where ip has
> to be mentioned like etc/hosts in linux....
>

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Georgy Gryaznov <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hey Visioner.
>>
>> I think the problem here is that your config files are pointing at
>> your localhost as the IP for the datanode/tasktracker. If you
>> copy-paste the external IP for the box into the address bar, does it
>> work?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Georgy
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Visioner Sadak
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Hello friends,
>> >                      I m runnning hadoop in psuedo distr mode at a
>> remote
>> > linux ip ,Thru the namenode WEB UI i m able to access the directory
>> > structure(thru data node) by clicking on browse the directory button but
>> > when i click on live nodes i am able to see my datanode at localhost
>> when i
>> > click on tht it redirects my browser to localhost instead of my remote
>> linux
>> > box ip and i cant see the page....any hints on whts happening is it
>> becoz my
>> > datanode and namenode on same ip.....

+
Robert Molina 2012-10-29, 19:13