MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find HDFS folders file count.

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-02-06, 10:26
Re: How to find HDFS folders file count.
You have posted the "fs -count" command which is also the answer to
your question - does it not help?

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We have done moving local file to HDFS
> hadoop fs -copyFromLocal
>
> we have verified some of the file missing in the HDFS, We want validate
> source to destination.
>
> We have already have source files count
>
> How to find HDFS folder file count please guide me.
>
> hadoop.apache.org/docs/r0.20.2/hdfs_shell.html#count
> hadoop fs -count -q

Harsh J
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-06, 19:03