Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo Standby Master question

Re: Accumulo Standby Master question
Terry P. 2013-11-14, 00:49
Hi Josh,
This is definitely an easy one that I can handle!  Assuming I can find
where the missing shutdown hook is for the gc process ... (startup fix is
done though at least).

It will be my first time contributing to any Apache project (or any open
source) so I am a noob from that perspective -- I'll read up on the
Developer specifics on the web site and how to submit a patch and will work
on it on my own time this weekend.

Happy to give back, you all have helped me so much.