Zookeeper, mail # user - Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration

Re: Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-11-29, 19:18
FYI - Exhibitor has its own group: http://groups.google.com/group/exhibitor-users

> Is there any way to prevent this not-so-helpful behavior?
You can turn off Instance Restarts for any instance from the Exhibitor control panel.

-JZ