Flume >> mail # user >> custom interceptor

+
Stern, Mark 2012-08-09, 10:21
Re: custom interceptor
Hey Mark,

Writing a custom interceptor means writing a Java class that
implements the org.apache.flume.interceptor.Interceptor interface.
Then you include your class in the classpath when launching a flume
agent.

If you look at that interface, you'll see that an interceptor can
modify all of the details of event, including headers and body.

- Patrick

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:21 AM, Stern, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to write a custom interceptor to modify the text of an event (not
> just headers). Can this be done? Is there any documentation on how to go
> about doing it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark Stern
+