From: Arun C Murthy [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc1

I've created a release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.0.0-alpha that I would like to release.

It is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc1/

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Arun
--
Arun C. Murthy