HBase >> mail # user >> connecting Hbase using java

Re: connecting Hbase using java
thank you Ted, Mohammad and Stephen
now I ahve switched to eclipse and following
https://thinkasgeek.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/hbase-and-eclispe-ide-integration/#comment-29

but in this code I am getting warning that
<warning>The constructor HBaseConfiguration() is deprecated</warning>

and when I run this project as java application I am getting a pop up to
select java application.
you can see that at http://i.troll.ws/d7340d3c.png

I dont know what I have to select. but my java class name is sample so I am
selecting sample
then I am runtime errors

org/apache/commons/lang/ArrayUtils
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HConstants.<clinit>(HConstants.java:691)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HTableDescriptor.<clinit>(HTableDescriptor.java:1144)
    at sample.main(sample.java:11)
org.apache.commons.lang.ArrayUtils
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    ... 3 more

could you tell me where I am wrong and how to correct that warning?
thank you