HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-13, 06:51
+
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 03:47
+
Stack 2012-11-12, 05:46
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-12, 11:05
+
Doug Meil 2012-11-12, 13:47
+
Gary Helmling 2012-11-12, 17:43
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-11-12, 19:14
+
Chris Trezzo 2012-11-12, 19:15
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Congrats to Jesse. Welcome :)

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:05 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
>
> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for
> while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a
> convert to the HBase community :)
>
> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
>
> -- Lars

+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-11-12, 12:58