Accumulo >> mail # user >> Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
To summarize the issue: whenever you add a RegExFilter using the
recommended method AccumuloInputFormat.addIterator in 1.4, and you haven't
explicitly specified a name for your iterator, an error is thrown saying
the name is in use.  This is because the input format always sets a
RegExFilter to handle the deprecated method of setting regex on the input
format, even if that method isn't used.  See ACCUMULO-1267.  This issue can
be avoided by specifying a name for the iterator when creating the
IteratorSetting.