Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Hi Madhan,

Is your problem still there? If so, could you please keep the port number
for JobTracker as 8021.

Then could you please submit an example Hadoop MapReduce job, which come
along with the Hadoop distribution. To be more specific, if you got CDH
installed, please enter */usr/lib/hadoop-mapreduce/* directory, then you
could find a *hadoop-mapreduce-examples.jar* over there. Then execute:

*hadoop jar hadoop-mapreduce-examples.jar wordcount <input_on_hdfs>
<output_on_hdfs>*

The reason to do this is to check whether the Hadoop MapReduce framework
works well. And then I could do further diagnose.

Thank you for providing the detailed information, greatly appreciated.

Best,
Mengwei