Flume >> mail # user >> Flume compilation

Flume compilation
HI
I am trying to extend the Cloudera flume. Now i am getting problem while
including my modules in to flume. Please tell me how to compile flume code
after inserting new modules in it. I am using eclipse for compiling code.

Thank you.
+
shekhar sharma 2013-01-25, 09:49
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-25, 09:55