Chukwa, mail # user - Writing custom parser

Re: Writing custom parser
Eric Yang 2011-12-26, 17:24
To store data to HBase, the demux parser must be implanted with Chukwa
HBase annotation.
For more details, check out this document:

http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.5.0-docs/programming.html

Section: Demux Data To HBase

Hope this helps.

regards,