Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 00:41
Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Some HBase guys were also looking into doing something w/ tracing.  I am
not sure what has been done, but it would be useful to look into that.  I
linked HBASE-6449 to the Accumulo ticket.
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM, Ajay Bhat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had attended the ASF-ICFOSS workshop held in June.
> http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html
>
> I'd like to take up this issue as a project.
> Could someone in the community act as a mentor for this project? The
> process of selection is very similar to GSoC.
>
> I've checked out the source code and used Accumulo. I hope to have made a
> formal proposal by Saturday, July 13th. I'd be happy to get some advice on
> how I could get started on it, and also any minor issues I could work on in
> the interim.
>
> Regards,
> Ajay

+