Accumulo, mail # dev - Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Keith Turner 2013-07-11, 13:57
Some HBase guys were also looking into doing something w/ tracing.  I am
not sure what has been done, but it would be useful to look into that.  I
linked HBASE-6449 to the Accumulo ticket.