Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01

Hey Arun, I'd like to get in YARN-9 + HADOOP-8794 and MAPREDUCE-4649 before we make another release. The less number of releases with the inconsistent env var names, the better. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days before these patches can get committed. What do you think?

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Sep 16, 2012, at 7:19 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization of YARN/MapReduce.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.2-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.2-alpha-rc0/

> thanks,
> Arun
>

> --
> Arun C. Murthy
> Hortonworks Inc.
> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-10-08, 22:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:11
+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-08, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 19:59