Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01

Hey Arun, I'd like to get in YARN-9 + HADOOP-8794 and MAPREDUCE-4649 before we make another release. The less number of releases with the inconsistent env var names, the better. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days before these patches can get committed. What do you think?

Thanks,
+Vinod