Accumulo, mail # dev - Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 20:59
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 22:40
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-21, 22:43
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 23:11
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:50
Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:58
Dave, you were very close. Here is the mocking code that I used.

      Map<String, String> mockSystemProperties = new HashMap<String, String>();
      mockSystemProperties.put("ACCUMULO_HOME", System.getenv("HOME"));

      PowerMock.mockStaticPartial(System.class, "getenv");
      EasyMock.expect(System.getenv()).andReturn(mockSystemProperties).anyTimes();
      EasyMock.expect(System.getenv("ACCUMULO_XTRAJARS")).andReturn("").anyTimes();
      PowerMock.replayAll();

I'd like write a JIRA ticket and commit this code. I'll wait until
tomorrow for feedback though. No rush for this kind of change.

The message that started this investigation was:

testDefaultConfig(org.apache.accumulo.start.classloader.vfs.AccumuloVFSClassLoaderTest):
Could not find file with URI "/lib/ext/[^.].*.jar" because it is a
relative path, and no base URI was provided.

It occured on line 135 of AccumuloVFSClassLoader.java because
ACCUMULO_HOME was blank and therefore no base URI was provided.
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 02:03
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 02:08