HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?

Re: Hbase: Is possible to filter by integer value if the value is saved as string?
Only way to achieve this is to write your own ByteArrayComparable.
BinaryComparator wont work for your case.
But, I am wondering why you would store an Integer as String when you want
to do numerical comparison?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta