MapReduce >> mail # user >> Using certificates to secure Hadoop

+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-22, 15:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-22, 16:56
+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-22, 17:37
Re: Using certificates to secure Hadoop
yes second option is not hadoop aware but in general for web services.

I really don't think that particular thing has been open sourced I may try
to explain that stuff offline

for hadoop related security either you rely on network security or
kerberos. You may also try securing hadoop with active directory
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/Integrating+Hadoop+Security+with+Active+Directory

for webservices related security you can reach me, we can discuss that if
you need it

--
Nitin Pawar
+