Zookeeper >> mail # user >> interrupted exception

interrupted exception
hi to everyone!

when we get the interrupted exception is there any case where work has been done in the ZooKeeper service ? (as in the case when we create() and get a ConnectionLoss where we do not
know whether the znode was created or not)...

sorry if this has been asked before..