Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Apache Pig hackday @ Twitter (SF)

+
Jeremy Hanna 2012-04-18, 23:57
+
Norbert Burger 2012-04-19, 03:15
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-19, 04:15
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-19, 06:34
+
kumar palaniappan 2012-04-19, 20:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-19, 21:21
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-19, 22:43
+
Jeremy Hanna 2012-04-19, 23:12
+
Jeremy Hanna 2012-05-04, 19:55
RE: Apache Pig hackday @ Twitter (SF)
If we figure out how to do remote participants, I'd love to join as well from NY.

Thanks,
Doug
From: Jeremy Hanna [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Apache Pig hackday @ Twitter (SF)

Cool - tx Russell et al.  I'm talking with the higher ups here to see if we want to make it a general pig training and hacking day - we have lunch time training things here where we go over <technology> 101, 202, etc.  Maybe we'll organize something like that for this area and hack alongside people there.  Would be great to take part somehow - perhaps also contributing to something like pig + mahout or bugs or general tickets or ide integration or something.  Anyway, so waiting to hear back on scale of involvement.

On Apr 19, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:

> At a minimum, regarding remote participants, we can Skype. I have a good mic, and I can setup a little external camera.
>
> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:21 PM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I will join.
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM, kumar palaniappan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Dmitry,
>>>
>>> If you still happen to have space, I would like to attend the Hackday.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Devi

+
Dan Young 2012-04-20, 14:10
+