Hive >> mail # user >> Issue while quering Hive

+
Garg, Rinku 2013-09-16, 08:03
Re: Issue while quering Hive
Look at the error message

Caused by: java.io.IOException: hdfs://localhost:54310/user/
hive/warehouse/cpj_tbl/cpj.csv.gz not a SequenceFile

Did you create table with sequencefile ?

Nitin Pawar
+
Garg, Rinku 2013-09-16, 10:06
+