Zookeeper, mail # user - Ephemeral deletion order

+
lgeretti 2012-03-19, 07:25
Re: Ephemeral deletion order
Camille Fournier 2012-03-20, 02:18
We associate ephemerals to the session id via a HashSet, so the
watches will be triggered in the order items are returned from the
HashSet, which is practically, undefined.